We Can’t Eat The Road
Bidayuh travel to the Bakun Dam resettlement scheme and hear from the resettled Kenyah at Sungai Asap and see first hand the results of relocation. They also meet with Iban at Rumah Agi who fought to retain customary right to their own land in the face of palm oil exploitation.
- Download the micro-doc [MP4, 640×480, 194.08 MB].
- Download the script: SARAWAK-GONE-Ep01-The-Bidayuh-and-the-Dam [PDF 18 KB].
This micro-doc has been licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia license.
You may download, distribute and re-use this work as long as you:
- understand the terms of the license;
- acknowledge the Producer, Toy Satellite and Andrew Garton;
- link back to this page:
- link to or publish the link to the license: