Links to CC licensed source materials, off-cuts, photos, scripts, transcripts, interviews and sounds.
Subtitle and / or download the series
Subtitle any of these titles in any of the supported languages using Universal Subtitles courtesy of EngageMedia.org.
- The Bidayuh and the Dam (30:28) Extended version via Vimeo
- The Bidayuh and the Dam (10:43)
- The Forest and the Dam (06:44)
- We Can’t Eat the Road (11:34)
- The Sape Master (05:49)
- The Headman (11:02)
- Penan at home in Miri (10:34)
- Sarawak Gone – Trailer (02:40)
- The Bird Man of Long Banga (03:30)
Download exhibition / installation sample videos
- NOTHINGKNOWN (03:15)
- The last generations (03:48)
- Tong Tana / Free of Sin (extract from the Tong Tana performance installation held in Cape Town, 2009)
All scripts are available in the Celtx media pre-production authoring format, or straight PDF. Scripts are licensed Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia.
- The Bidayuh and the Dam [PDF 18 KB]
- The Bidayuh and the Dam [CELTX 34 KB]
- The Forest and The Dam [PDF 11 KB]
- The Forest and the Dam [CELTX 304 KB]
- We can’t eat the road [PDF 18 KB].
- We can’t eat the road [CELTX 75 KB]
- The Sape Master [PDF]
- The Sape Master [CELTX]
- The Headman [PDF]
- Penan at home in Miri
All photos are licensed Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic. Download high-resolution, print versions from the Sarawak Gone set on Flickr.