On the 23 October 2007 Kelesau Naan, the Headman of the Penan village, Long Kerong, left his wife at a rest area in the forest to check on his traps. He never returned. Two months later his remains were found scattered across the Segita River.
- Download the micro-doc [WMV, 640×480, 243.00 MB].
- Download the script: TS_SG_The-Headman (FINAL) [PDF 12 KB].
This micro-doc has been licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia license.
You may download, distribute and re-use this work as long as you:
- understand the terms of the license;
- acknowledge the Producer, Toy Satellite and Andrew Garton;
- link back to this page:
- link to or publish the link to the license: