In The Forest and the Dam we review the Environment Impact Assessment prepared prior to construction of the Bengoh Dam. We look at the anticipated loss of habitat and bio-mass, and the inundation of protected and endangered species found in Upper Bengoh, Sarawak.
- Download the micro-doc [MP4, 640×480, 108.3 MB].
- Download the script: SARAWAK-GONE-Ep02-The-Forest-and-The-Dam [PDF 11 KB].
This micro-doc has been licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia license.
You may download, distribute and re-use this work as long as you:
- understand the terms of the license;
- acknowledge the Producer, Toy Satellite and Andrew Garton;
- link back to this page:
- link to or publish the link to the license: